8.12.2006

Floral Trench





When I saw this floral-print Ben Sherman trench-coat-clad woman walk into my store today, I couldn't help but ask her if she'd participate in my new little experiment: The Commodified. Basically what I'm setting out to do is capture some of the good fashion that lurks around Vancouver. I got my inspiration from a magazine called Street that comes out of Japan. Then, when a friend tipped me on the FaceHunter website and I found no links to a Vancouver Street Fashion website, I figured I had better seize the opportunity and take the reigns on such an endeavour. Anyways, keep on checking in every now and then to see, well... what i've seen!

6 comments:

Yvan Rodic said...

Welcome in the international street style community ;)

Face Hunter

la femme said...

Lovely.

I look forward to more....

Anonymous said...

that girl is hot.

Sabrina said...

Finally a Vancouver blog! Keep up the good work! Update often!

Anonymous said...

cool! I just found this site - I'm glad someone is out there capturing Vancouver style!

shallomj said...

You are much braver than I am...I see great fashoin all the time when I'm out and about, but I'm too chicken to ask someone for their picture...