9.26.2007

VANCOUVER - Carrall & Water / Robson District

Yesterday the CBC kindly asked if they could join me in some style hunting. I met up with the crew of Living Vancouver in Gastown, and after they asked me a few questions in front of the cam, we hit the streets. The segment should air sometime in the next month, but I'll let you know when to tune in.

In the meantime, here are the stylish Vancouverites who may be featured in the episode:











The producer, Malania, insisted that I get in front of the camera for a change. I find it rather gratuitous, but here it is...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the velour jacket... american apparel?

Anonymous said...

you are just way too cute!
All those pics were just great

Anonymous said...

CBC's ratings are gonna be off the charts wild when your segment airs... I have a crush on the first guy- wait no maybe the last guy? Either way the last pic has a way of making aa cool again and that suave hair do- my oh my!
much love and admiration!
x

Anonymous said...

CRAIG, you're FAMOUS!

Anonymous said...

shiiiiiivaaaaa!!!

Anonymous said...

aw..you look marvelous!!
what a great job you've done with this blog, have to make sure to post the segment with CBC so I can catch it ok???!!! Don't wanna miss it!

Mavis Ang said...

you ought to be in front of the camera.. what a pretty face!